Role Title: Internal Auditor
Department: Internal Audit Department
Reports to: Group Internal Audit Manager
Our Client is a respected and well established Qatari conglomerate searching for a Internal Auditor to be based in Doha.
You will work as a member of the Internal Audit team to ensure successful completion of audit engagements, from preplanning to wrap up activities.
- Conducts assigned audit engagements across the entire audit life cycle in line with IIA Internal Audit standards.
- Work with the Internal Audit management team to maintain and develop relationships and key stakeholders to help ensure the audit work carried out adequately addresses the key risks in the Group.
- Work with the business to facilitate improvements in the controls environment to mitigate risks to an acceptable level.
- Ensure that reported actions agreed with management are follow -up to establish whether they have been carried out to an acceptable level.
- Assist with the preparation of the internal audit plan as well as appropriate Management and Audit Committee reporting.
- Work with other team members to ensure audit work and other projects undertaken throughout the Group provides appropriate assurance.
- Assist in the continuing development and improvement of the Internal Team (e.g. by refining the Internal Audit methodology or developing audit programs and testing procedures).
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written). Arabic would be definite advantage
- Good relationship management capability, including dealing confidently with senior management
- Enthusiastic, confident and a team player
- Able to pay attention to detail whilst combining with the ability to see the ‘big picture’
- Organised and able to prioritize and meet deadlines
- A problem-solver with proven ability to work through ambiguity, independently identify solutions and deliver in challenging environments.
- Self-driven and an ability to work on own initiative in an unstructured environment.
- Understanding of Risk Management (Risk management frameworks, ‘3 lines of defence’ models, etc.)
- Working both independently and as part of a small team to complete audits.
- Problem solving, forward thinking, highly motivated, strong minded, ability to deal with directional changes
- Multi-site client base, preferably manufacturing and hospitality industry
- Advanced Excel skills
Fully qualified CIMA, ACCA, CA or equivalent with at least 4 post qualification experience in auditing.
Apply to : email@example.com
Deadline: 19th April 2018