Louis Berger is an Engineering News-Record top-20 ranked, $1 billion global professional services corporation that helps clients solve their most complex infrastructure and development challenges across over 50 nations. To this diverse client base we bring strategic vision and an entrepreneurial spirit, developing innovative solutions to the world’s most challenging problems. We are driven by our passion for our work, our industry and for delivering on our promise to provide Solutions for a better world.
Louis Berger has recently been awarded the construction supervision services for three FIFA-compliant stadiums, precincts, and 41 training facilities across Qatar. The project will include the Lusail Iconic Stadium, which will have seating capacity for more than 80,000 fans and will host the opening and closing ceremonies, along with final matches. Due to the magnitude of the project we will be seeking a Senior Civil Engineer to be part of this iconic project for the Lusail Stadium.
Duties and Responsibilities not limited to:
- Oversee the review of civil work shop drawings and materials to ensure all design intent parameters have been considered and due attention has been given to special or unique field conditions.
- Be able to lead the team civil engineers in ensuring the submittals are fully coordinated with other trades, particularly the MEP disciplines.
- Knowledgeable and acquainted to enforce and maintain an efficient regime of field inspections to guarantee the implementation of the quality assurance program.
- Oversee the contractor’s implementation of the quality assurance program.
Relevant degree in Civil / Structural Engineering from a recognized University.
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in the Gulf region.
- UPDA registration in Qatar or eligibility for registration for candidates from aborad.
- To learn more about Louis Berger, visit us at http://www.louisberger.com.
Job Location: Doha, Ad Dawḩah, Qatar
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular