Division:Human Resources – QACC (Division)
Last date of application:07-May-2017
Qatar Aircraft Catering Company
Qatar Aircraft Catering Company (QACC) – An Award-winning catering company, provides exclusive catering services to Qatar Airways and other airlines that service Hamad International Airport.
About the Job:
In this role you will assist the team in all matters relating to terms of employment, contract renewals, change of terms and conditions of all permanent and contractual staff, while taking direct responsibility for all HR activities pertaining to Supervisory grades and above, to ensure that HR services are dispensed with in a speedy and effective manner.
- Provide a range of HR services to employees from joining to expiry of contract and assisting in all matters relating to contractual matters
- Assist HR Supervisor for investigation/disciplinary and reports
- Respond and communicate effectively to queries with regard to employment regulations, policies and procedures to decimate correct information and first level service
- Issue standard response and request letters to staff departments and external organisations to maintain the internal and external service deliveries
- Respond and communicate with departments for Admin support
- Carry out activities related to welfare of the staff
- Maintain proper filing and safekeeping of files
- Maintain high level of confidentiality
- Composing correspondence, memoranda, reports and documents
- Take responsibility for own ongoing personal development and growth of expertise.
- Train and develop other employees, for proper succession planning and risk management.
- Assist in the response to any emergency or a major operational disruption affecting Qatar Airways or its subsidiaries, including support of the Qatar Airways Special Assistance Program.
- Train Qatari staff in the duties above.
- Other duties and responsibilities as requested by Management.
- Ensure full awareness of work health and safety requirements and expectations in order to minimise health and safety risks for self and colleagues.
- Ensure compliance to all relevant safety, security, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls across the operation to guarantee employee safety, security, legislative compliance, delivery of high quality service with a responsible environmental attitude
Take a direct and personal interest in reported injuries, incidents, near misses and hazards to ensure that appropriate reporting, investigation and response is being achieved.
You should have Trade or Vocational Qualification with minimum 3 years of job related experience. Bachelor Degree will be preferred.
Job Specific Skills:
- Computer literate – MS office
- An over view on HR policies/functions and procedures
- Customer service oriented attitude
- Knowledge of Arabic language is preferred
- Knowledge of HR systems will be an advantage
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Passport
Apply Here: https://goo.gl/cIBZ72