Louis Berger is an Engineering News-Record top-20 ranked, $1 billion global professional services corporation that helps clients solve their most complex infrastructure and development challenges across over 50 nations. To this diverse client base we bring strategic vision and an entrepreneurial spirit, developing innovative solutions to the world’s most challenging problems. We are driven by our passion for our work, our industry and for delivering on our promise to provide Solutions for a better world.
Louis Berger has recently been awarded the construction supervision services for three FIFA-compliant stadiums, precincts, and 41 training facilities across Qatar. The project will include the Lusail Iconic Stadium, which will have seating capacity for more than 80,000 fans and will host the opening and closing ceremonies, along with final matches. Due to the magnitude of the project we will be seeking a Document Controller to be part of this iconic project for the Precinct 4.
Duties and Responsibilities not limited to:
- Upload of documents into the Document Management Systems.
- Manage the electronic and hard copy filing of project related technical documentation, including drawings.
- Plan, supervise and record document flow to and from all necessary parties, including clients, sub-contractors and the project office. Issue and track location of all documents and drawings. Issue transmittal letters and receipts concerning the documents in circulation.
Recognized Diploma, Certificate or Degree.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience.
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience in the Gulf region.
- To learn more about Louis Berger, visit us at http://www.louisberger.com.
Job Location: Doha, Ad Dawḩah, Qatar
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular