Last date of application:01-May-2017
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
- In this role, you will be responsible for delivering the Revenue Budget for the prescribed portfolio of accounts. This will include developing a successful, consistent approach to local and international dealing, which drives maximum revenue and minimum cost of sale. You will gain maximum value for the airline by negotiating Commercial Agreements between parties. You will also engage in joint sales and marketing activity to grow the level and quality of QR revenue sold through these partners and drive efficiencies in the distribution processes.
- Specific accountabilities include:
- Contributing to the formulation and implementation of QR sales strategy to maximise short and long term revenue opportunities, reduce cost of sales and generating channel shift where appropriate
- Reviewing QR sales data with account portfolio to drive revenue and seek out tactical revenue opportunities
- Managing and coordinating projects and initiatives on behalf of area of responsibility
- Developing tactical sales and marketing activity in support of sales opportunities in both Trade Partners and Corporate market place
- Representing QR at trade events, promotions and sales functions, including supporting educational and familiarisation visits
- Performing other related functions, as assigned, for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit
To be successful in this role, you will need Trade or Vocational qualification combined with a minimum of four years airline sales experience working directly for an airline, or within an Agency or TMC environment. Prior exposure to QR systems, such as the Amadeus GDS system, and the ability to interpret available data would be advantageous. You will need excellent interpersonal and communication skills combined with the ability to influence the negotiation of commercial contracts. You will be a team player, with strong organisational, planning and time management skills combined with good commercial awareness and business acumen. The ability to analyse and interpret data and then articulate to external customers is required.
You will need to be fluent (written and oral) in English to be effective in this role.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
Apply Here: https://goo.gl/2eqhIk
For better results ensure you mention Job Reference as MDWLiveJobs.com