Wherever in the world you work for EY, the standard of training is equally high – we’re preparing you to become one of tomorrow’s business leaders. Through our Assurance – Audit Graduate Development Program you will receive the right mix of training, work, mentoring and coaching that you will need to achieve your ambitions.
With early responsibility and the support and training to grow, you’ll build the confidence to pursue your goals. Exposed to a wide range of clients, you can expect to develop your networks, collaborate with specialists and learn from mentors.
You’ll begin to build your technical, leadership and communication skills, and be responsible for parts of projects right away. As a graduate with EY you’ll be able to add value to your clients and shape your career as a professional.
Within your first year of joining EY, you’ll register and commence studying for a professional qualification that is relevant to your role in Assurance – Audit. The relevant professional qualifications are the Chartered Certified Accountant by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), the Associate Chartered Accountant by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ACA – ICAEW), the Certified Public Accountant (CPA), the qualification awarded by the Saudi Organization for Certified Public Accountants (SOCPA) for Saudi graduates based in an EY office in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the qualification awarded by the Kuwait Association of Accountants and Auditors (KAAA) for Kuwaiti graduates based in EY Kuwait.
In line with our professional qualifications policy, we’ll support you in obtaining the professional qualification that is right for you.
Completing professional qualification exams should take you anywhere between 1-3 years depending on the one you select, and depending on whether you are eligible for any paper exemptions (if applicable to the professional qualification). In line with industry standards, obtaining a relevant professional qualification is necessary for career progression at EY.
· Identify critical patterns and trends in financial data to provide better business insights and greater confidence in financial reporting to your clients
· Provide fine quality audit evidence through the use of advanced data analytics in the audit
· Analyze large populations of audit-relevant data to present a fuller picture of activities and identify the risks that matter
· Identify anomalies in processes and controls and help direct investigative efforts in the right areas
· Provide relevant feedback during the audit to improve business processes and controls
· Work with an electronic suite of data analytics to provide a high quality audit
· Work as part of a driven team, collaborating, supporting and learning from your colleagues
· Directly handle relationships with key clients
· Identify and communicate potential risks and opportunities to improve our current processes
· Participate in assurance engagements and execute the work plan
· Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
· Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
· Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
· Build strong internal relationships within EY Assurance and across other services
· A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, or a degree relating to Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics with strong academic credentials
· Graduated within 18 months of applying to the Graduate Program
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Proficient in Arabic and English language skills
You may be invited to complete online tests if you progress through our process. Please check your email regularly for updates.
Successful applicants will be invited to attend a recruitment day and are required to provide original academic transcripts and proof of citizenship.
We encourage you to apply early to get the best opportunity to secure an offer to join EY. Please answer all questions on the online application to be considered.
Whenever you join us and however long you stay, we want your EY experience to last a lifetime.
For better results ensure you mention Job Reference as MDWLiveJobs.com