Marketing Communications ManagerWe are looking for a seasoned Marketing executive with digital marketing experience to join the Central Marketing Organization (CMO).
The CMO is a newly merged field marketing team with a wider marketing remit, which includes both Commercial and Consumer accountability and marketing excellence. The CMO leader is responsible for bringing the modern marketing vision to life in each Area/Sub, providing the Commercial leadership and accountability we need to deliver connected sales and marketing as a reality for each and every team. The CMO creates a strong center of gravity that bridges the work we do with segments and the focus we have on landing Global Demand Centers. The CMO also plans and executes consumer marketing campaigns and programs, embracing our modern marketing principles.
In this role, you will drive engagement and action through scalable, always-on, digital marketing programs across social, Microsoft.com and paid digital marketing. This role works with marketing communications managers serving as a digital marketing center of excellence for the subsidiary. These programs will scale across audiences and segments so they can be leveraged across subsidiary businesses. The role is a critical aspect of Modern Marketing transforming field marketing from a cost center to a revenue center as a digital marketing specialist complementing the digital marketing generalists in CMO.
Manage the Social Command Center that publishes content, monitors comments and creates reactive content, centralizing social operations. Co-lead the local Social Marketing Council with the comms lead. Manage local channel footprint and identify opportunities for consolidation.
• Drive local paid media strategy for local campaigns. Partner with International Media Team (IMT) for local market relevance and accuracy across Global Engagement Programs (GEP) and Global Advertising (GA) media plans.
Drive full adoption of the new Global Paid Media Service to amplify the impact of all local paid media investments
• Partner with the Commercial Marketing Communications Managers to drive unknown to known conversion for Global Engagement Programs on Microsoft.com destinations integrated with other digital programs and content. Manage site operations with corporate and MSC teams, building relationships with corporate teams with a limited number of unique local sites for events and other local initiatives. Drive Search Engine Optimization (SEO) integrated into local content, review terms for global sites. Manage governance for local sites.
• Lead digital marketing governance and compliance process including brand integrity and alignment with the privacy laws of the country.
• Define and develop proof of concepts to test innovative digital programs that can scale.
• Regional Leads: Build a strong community connection across the Digital Leads in your Area. Foster a learning, sharing and driving culture to build a strong knowledge base and set of experiences across the Area.
Who we are looking for ..
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
• Candidate should have 3 – 5 years of related experience
• Digital Expertise: Proven and substantive track record in formulating and driving marketing communications through digital engines targeting multiple audiences
• People and Org: Experience in managing digital marketing professionals and developing marketing talent
• Agency and Vendor Management: Ability to evaluate digital capabilities of agencies and vendors and manage them to obtain optimal results.
• Executive presence: Ability to engage with CxO audiences, present to large groups and be a spokesperson for Microsoft
• Organizational Agility, Impact and Influence & Cross Boundary Collaboration .