Last date of application:22-Apr-2017
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job::
In this role you will be handling all AR issues of 10 Qatar Airways Outlets of Doha Sales to ensure correct and timely processing of documents in line with QR Financial policies.
- In this role your responsibilities will include the following:
- Cross checking daily systems reports.
- Cross checking daily cash sales against daily bank- in receipts.
- Daily booking of cash receipts in Oracle Customer Account and respective set off.
- Checking all supporting documents related to tickets issued on “Invoice” basis before passing to processing team.
- Checking all supporting documents related to expenses tickets.
- Assist with preparation of other reports provided to management.
- Dealing with customers with professionalism regarding credit card disputes.
- Dealing with outstation finance cells regarding recharge of various ticket-types.
- Checking statements to ensure all credit card sales are collected.
- Credit Card (including Amex ) sales/collections & set off.
- Checking unposted documents on E Travel on daily basis.
- Checking stock position on monthly basis.
- Posting monthly journal entries in Oracle to close AR.
- Verify entries allocation to the relevant Oracle account as per QR chart of accounts.
- Rising invoices for NON Ref tickets to make sure all transaction accounting is done in a correct way.
- Checking discounted tickets supporting documents to make sure all expenses and discount approved by management and supporting documents are available.
- Handle E-Travel related issues to make sure revenue is booked under correct account.
- Preparing AR monthly reconciliations to make sure there are no pending account.
- Auditing and verifying documents to make sure required approval is in place and all sales transactions are as per police.
- Research and reconcile all discrepancies to make sure there is no pending in accounting and no pending in office sales collection.
- Adherence to company policies & IAPs to insure policy follows in sales.
As a minimum, you will have a Bachelors Degree in Accounting with proficiency in MS Excel and be familiar with General Ledger and Chart of Accounts.
In addition you will have a minimum of 3 years of job-related experience working in a Revenue Accounting function, with strong analytical and accounting skills.
For better results ensure you mention Job Reference as MDWLiveJobs.com