Job Location QAT-Doha
Provides installation; maintenance and troubleshooting support of voice; video; and/or data communications networks.
1. Monitors and responds to hardware and software problems utilizing a variety of hardware and software testing tools and techniques.
2. Installs and configures network hardware and software.
3. Provides network troubleshooting and support.
4. Provides technical support and training to end-users.
5. Administers network security.
6. Backs up file server data/disks.
7. Provides minor to moderately complex server maintenance.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Associates Degree in a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; technical certifications or training; or work experience.
1-3 years of directly related experience supporting network operations.