SHARAKA HOLDINGS has grown with vision, entrepreneurship and dynamism. We commit to long-term relationships, choosing partners with similar values and growing together in a spirit of partnership.
Strategic partnerships and organic growth has lead to continuous expansion of our geographical presence. Today, SHARAKA HOLDINGS owns properties and has a market presence in the GCC, UK, Europe and Jordan.
- Meeting clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job.
- Interpreting the client’s business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose.
- Estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for clients.
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
- Presenting finalised ideas and concepts to clients or account managers.
- Working with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design (CAD).
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work.
- Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief.
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches.
- Working on layouts and artworking pages ready for print.
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash.
- Developing interactive design; commissioning illustrators and photographers.
- Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialist.
We are always looking for ambitious, competent and committed people to join our team. We have 29 companies in the group which requires a diverse mix of skills and experience. You could be working in manufacturing, design, hospitality, project management to name just a few of the sectors we are active in.
There are two ways you can contact us about prospective employment. You can send in your details to our central personnel department at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can go to the website of the individual companies and contact them direct.