KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments.
For over 50 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities. As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 200 International Design Firms; a Top 20 International PM firm; and 44th largest global architecture firm.
We draw from the expertise from over 60 nations, bringing experience from every major market of the globe. With over 2,500 multidisciplinary professionals and staff, we are an international professional consulting services firm.
We are now seeking an exceptional Senior Architect to join our award winning team based within our Doha Office.
This critical role will assist senior staff with project coordination in all stages; from design development through to contract administration.
- Paramount to success within this varied role will include ;
- Assisting Project Architects with Client and project coordination.
- Assisting the Project Manager in providing performance evaluation commentary.
- Coordinating construction document preparation with supervision by Project Manager or Project Architect. This will include analyzing building/zoning codes, outlining document contents with “half size” sets and specification outlines, reviewing compliance with design intent and use of materials and coordination with specifications and promoting adherence to office standards.
- Review the work of consultants for coordination purposes with the Project Manager or Project Architect (s).
- Advise the design team on technical issues influencing design as well as coordinating with consultants, contractors, fabricators, specification writers and regulatory agencies.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that you will bring a minimum of 12 years’ career experience with a Bachelor Degree in Architecture.
Previous experience in a consultancy environment and a senior appointment within the last 2 years will be viewed favourably. Regional experience is also considered advantageous.
KEO’s performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its’ contribution to client success wherever we work.
Our generous remuneration packages are bespoke and provide a wide range of additional benefits to support both national and expatriate employees and their families. We take pride in offering long term and dynamic career opportunities and invest in our people through our global learning, development and leadership programs.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.