The Lead Security Architect is the owner of the technical relationship with the Client and leads the technical security team throughout the lifecycle of the transition and transformation security activities.
The Lead Security Architect balances the client’s business needs in partnership with the Information Security Executive (ISE) based upon what is committed in the contract, across all security services, and must understand, react, and plan for the account.
The Lead Security Architect develops the security technology transformation strategy and project plans through partnership with the Security Program Manager, Security Information Security Executive (ISE) and the Client’s Lead Security Architects.
The Lead Security Architect drives Technical Risk Management in partnership with the Security Program Manager and Information Security Executive (ISE) to identify and manage technical risk throughout the lifecycle of the transformation program.
Primary job category: Architect
Role ( Job Role ): Security Architect
Employment Type: Full-Time
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Formal security architectural methods and frameworks, such as TOGAF, SAPSA, others.
- Proven track record of security architecture engagements at large enterprise banks and corporations.
- You don’t go home and do gardening or home decoration – you go home and hack!
- You are also a known member or security architecture forums, awards and communities.
- Preferably with a computer science degree and masters.
- Other certifications include CISSP and security architecture.
- Fluent In English
- Required Education
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Preferred Education
- Master’s Degree
Travel Required: No Travel
IBM Business Group: Security