Toys R Us Doha, Qatar
Toys R Us
Toys “R” Us is the largest specialty toy store in the world. Launched by the Al-Futtaim Group in Dubai in 1995, Toys “R” Us now exist in twelve locations in the Gulf market and has emerged as undisputed market leader for all children related products.
The stores offer an unrivalled range of toys, games, sporting goods, electronics, software, baby products, children’s apparel and juvenile furniture all under one roof.
About the Job:
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the unloading of all trucks coming into the store
- Ensuring all products are handled correctly & placed in the correct location
- Merchandise the fixtures with all locations in conjunction with line managers
- Adhering to all Standard operating procedures
- Safely assemble products where required within the big ticket areas of the business
- Assist in collection of products to be given out at customers hand out as per the company policies, procedures & system
- Accurately price the products on display
- Assisting in packing and gift wrapping purchased products ensuring that they are handled & packed correctly to avoid damage when transported.
- Providing excellent customer service
- Providing customers with an enjoyable shopping experience
To be successful in winning this role, you MUST be able to demonstrate:
- Ability to conduct physical work
- Ability to speak, read and write English
- Good presentation
- Comfortable with shift work
- Ability to work in a Team
- Flexibility and punctuality
- Have a passion for the retail industry