Rawabi HoldingDammam, Saudi Arabia
Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
• The purpose of the senior cost accountant job Is primarily to monitor, construct and maintain cost accumulation data of production to furnish information on cost control and cost analysis in accordance with the rules and procedures of cos accounting and monitoring budget control.
• Arranging cost data to calculate production cost for each product by cost element (Materials, Labor, Manufacturing overhead and classifying cost elements in accordance with variable, fixed, direct, and indirect cost.)
• Valuation of WIP and finished goods inventory and calculation of foods sold.
• Prepare word order/batch costing reports and details.
• Review overhead cost and allocation rate and periodically.
• Regular checking of raw materials, consumables spare parts, WIP and finished inventory movements and reconcile inventories versus general ledger.
• Preparing profit and loss statements for each project/vessel monthly to determine segment contribution as well as BEP (Breakeven points).
• Providing periodic reports of product margin, cost variances (Actual cost vs. Standard), variation analysis and write analytical conclusion on product costing, improvements and cost reduction approach.
• Assist accounting manager in preparation and presentation of financial budgets, forecast and results of operations.
• Analysis physical inventories and cycle counts.
• Perform other related duties that may be assigned form time to time.
Communications and Working Relationship
• General accounting: Providing them with the production cost by project/vessel for the preparation of monthly financial statements.
• Operation department: Reviewing monthly vessel operating reports and discuss actual conditions verses standard conditions.
• Maintenance Department: Reviewing monthly consumption of spare parts and consumable supplies compared with budget.
• Human Resources: Reviewing Labor cos elements and discuss the variation if any.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience, and Qualifications
• Degree in accounting or finance, preferably with professional certification.
• 5-7 relevant working years in budget and cos control related to vessel chartering and oil & Gas environment.
• Planning, coordination, and presentation skills
• Good command in computer.
• Ability to work under pressure and respond to multiple demands.
• Good communication skills.
• Good English and Arabic Languages
Degree in accounting or finance, preferably with professional certification.
All your personal information will be kept confidential.