- Define and prepare planning tasks
- Executing & carrying out complete market and techno-economic feasibility studies for medium and large scale industrial projects with a high level of details, proficiency and practicality.
- Support Budget and Mid-Range Planning activities
- Responsible for coordination with diverse internal stakeholders to help create specific presentations as required for and by the business.
- Providing regular status reports to various levels of management and Global functions.
- Translate expectations from Global functions and Senior management into specific actionable requirements and support it with reviews and reports.
- Writing and managing the distribution of surveys and questionnaires;
- Conducting qualitative or quantitative surveys, which may involve field, interview or focus group assessments;
- Analyzing and interpreting data to identify patterns and solutions, including surveys and focus group transcripts;
- Bachelor/Master degree in Business, Marketing or other related field.
- Excellent written & verbal communication in English is must.
- With not less than 3 years and 2 Months experienced in MARKET RESEARCH/BUSINESS ANALYST FIELD
Send CV to e-mail