Bin Omran Trading and Contracting,
The RoleThe Budgeting & Reporting Manager will be responsible for analyzing, recommending, and reporting on budgetary accounting and financial records, by reviewing and preparing budget amendments and other accounting entries in conformity with generally accepted accounting principles and BOTC policies and procedures.
- Develop, implement and monitor annual budgets for all departments/ units of BOTC in conjunction with the relevant department heads.
- Prepares the budget calendar. And plans budget process.
- Compiles budget and capital project information.
- Prepares budgets for grants and regular review of grant’s budget, revenue, and expenditure analysis.
- Coordinates with various heads of departments to ensure the implementation of the budgeting exercise.
- Provide management with regular reports on progress towards targets, flagging variations and performing initial checks on reasons for under/over achievement.
- Analyzes complex issues relating to the budget and financial operations.
- Provide timely and accurate information to the external and internal auditors as and when required.
- Overseeing the budgeting and forecasting of BOTC performance for domestic and international businesses.
- Recommends policies and procedures for budgetary and accounting processes.
- Ensure that relevant reports are prepared and presented to management on time to enable them to monitor business performance closely and taking timely corrective actions.
- Provide inputs in developing/ creating the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), for performance monitoring and quality measurement purposes pertaining to personnel responsible for Budgeting & Reporting within Financial Control and monitor their achievements on periodic basis.
- Overseeing analysis and deployment of the latest budgeting/ forecasting tools.
- Prepares interim budget reports for presentation in paper and electronic formats.
- Prepares final budget for adoption.
- Ensures budget is in compliance with policies and statutes in conjunction with the Finance Manager.
- Analyzes the budget during the year and reports on budget status and condition.
- Develop/enhance budgeting and forecasting techniques and maintain budgeting and forecasting standards for the domestic and international businesses.
- Prepares and presents budget amendments and other entries.
- Qualified Accountant ideally a Chartered Accountant (CA, CMA, CFA).
- Minimum 10 years post qualification experience (local / multinational – Construction industry)
- Detailed knowledge of sound financial practice, procedures and systems.
- Previous experience as a Budget Manager with reputable construction company and proven results.
- Experienced in working on ERP integrated system.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communications skills.
About The Company
Bin Omran Trading and Contracting is a Grade \\”A\\” Qatari Contracting Company, which specializes in project management, construction, execution and Design Build for road works and infrastructure projects.
BOTC is highly committed to continuously upgrading its performance to keep pace with the emerging needs of the market and ultimately achieve client satisfaction. BOTC recognises that its success comes from and is attributed to its engineers and staff. Without their commitment, ingenuity, and hard work, BOTC would not be the success story it is today or the company we are striving to be tomorrow.
BOTC has a long history of delivering its projects on time, within budget and to the high quality demanded by the client. These are the traditions that made BOTC valued by its clients, and as our General Manager, Dori Labaki says: \\”The road to a successful partnership is paved with guaranteed quality and unrivaled professionalism. Here at BOTC, we have secured an award-winning reputation with our clients built on mutual respect and shared value, and have grown into a leading business institution in Qatar. It is with this confidence that we look forward to many more years