Canon, Doha Qatar
Job Purpose and Summary
Grow sales of Canon service and generate income by converting warranties to contracts. Increase growth by selling more contracts to existing clients and gain new client accounts from excellent territory management, industry segment or assigned customer portfolio.
What we give
With Canon, you’ll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We’ll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You’ll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
- Map potential market and pro-actively contact potential customers
- Conduct daily visits to customers and extend service contracts
- Review expired warranties and convert to contracts
- Coordinate with customers regarding all contract concerns
- Follow up contract payments
- Coordinate with customer and finance department for credit facility requirements and processing
- Prepare daily and monthly sales reports
- Prepare commission report for incentive computation
- Achieve sales target
What we ask
We need people who can achieve the exceptional by working collaboratively, who have the courage to risk new ways of doing things and the ability to see the world the way their customers see it. We’re looking for creative problem-solvers like you, somone who can ensure Canon stays ahead in an ever-changing world.
- Relevant recognized formal qualifications, preferably to University level
- Understanding of the office automation industry (essential)
- Solid commercial and financial awareness (essential)
- Sound knowledge of IT tools (essential)
- Good command of MS Office and Outlook (essential)
- Fluency in written and spoken English essential, knowledge of Arabic preferable
You will need
- High level of customer focus
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Commercial skills and sensitivity for customer needs
- Effective skills in building and managing customer relationships
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Responsible attitude
- Ability to plan and prioritize own work
- Calmness under pressure
- Decision-making ability
Canon is enriching lives and businesses in incredible new ways. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company that’s strong, ambitious and considerate, where people do great things together. You can expect the exceptional and achieve the exceptional, with the world’s best imaging company.
Expect the Exceptional.