UAE- The American University in the Emirates (AUE) invites applications from well-qualified candidates for a range of faculty and administrative positions. AUE is licensed and accredited by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, UAE, and located in the Dubai Academic City at a remarkable Campus with all modern educational amenities.
The Assistant Accountant position is responsible for managing Student accounts; for the front desk. Process all transactions accurately and efficiently in accordance with University policies and procedures. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our student satisfaction and revenue growth objectives.
Reporting to: Financial Affairs Manager
Gross Salary: 7.000 AED
– Collect payments from students
– Handle student accounts and analyze student statements.
– Issue receipts, refunds, and scan related documents
– Resolve student complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
– Generate daily reports of related student accounts
– Perform timely collection; and contact students for follow up.
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
– Coordinate with Legal – third party for collection matters.
– Having a bachelor degree in accounting , finance, or business administration
– Ability to understand the basic accounting/financial concepts or terminologies.
– Experience between 1 to 2 years in collection/banking/finance or any relative industry.
– Arabic/English spoken is a must.
– Presentable and very good in communication and personal skills.
– Customer satisfaction-oriented
– Attention to detail.